I’D JUST LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO KAPATID, FOR ALWAYS BEING RIGHT THERE. For putting up with me and the drama I give you every single day (yes, we still talk almost everyday). And for being frank and tactless to me. And for um, everything? :))
I guess DNAs do not really matter when it comes to siblings. :D :D
1. When a girl says she’s sad, but she isn’t crying, it means she’s crying in her heart.
2. When she ignores you after you’ve done something wrong, it’s best to give her some time to cool down before touching her heart with an apology.
3. A girl can’t find anything to hate about the guy she loves (which is why it is so hard for her to ‘get over him’ after the relationship’s over.)
4. If a girl loves a guy, he will always be on her mind every minute of the day, even though she flirts with other guys.
5. When the guy she likes smiles and stares deep into her eyes, she will melt.
6. A girl likes to hear compliments, but usually not sure how to react to them.
7. When a particular guy flirts with a girl very often, a girl would start thinking the guy likes her. So if you treat a girl just as a friend, go easy on the smiles and stare ok?
8. If you don’t like a girl who likes you, break it to her gently.
9. If a girl starts avoiding you after you reject her, leave her alone for a while. If you still treat her as a friend, talk to her.
10. Girls enjoy talking about what they feel. Music, poetry, drawings and writing are ways of expressing themselves (which explains why most girls like writing journals).
11. Never tell a girl that she is useless in anyway.
12. Being too serious can turn a girl off.
13. When the guy she likes calls her for the first time, the girl may act look uninterested during the call. But as soon as the phone is back on the hook, she will whoop with joy and immediately start telephoning her friends to spread the news.
14. A smile means a lot to a girl.
15. If you like a girl, try making friends with her first. Let her get to know you.
16. If a girl says she can’t go out with you because she has to study, leave.
17. But if she still calls you or expect a call from you, stay.
18. Don’t try to guess a girl’s feelings. Ask her.
19. Hearing the words “I love you” is a great reassurance to a girl that she is beautiful.
20. After a girl falls in love with a guy, she’ll wonder why she never noticed him before.
21. If you need tips on how to flirt with a girl, read romance stories.
22. When class pictures come out, a girl would first check who is standing next to her crush before actually looking at herself.
23. A girl’s ex-crush will always be in her memory, but the guy she loves now stays in her heart.
24. Girls love having fun!
25. A simple ‘Hi’ can brighten a girl’s day.
26. A girl’s best friend usually know best what she is feeling and going through.
27. Girls hate it when a guy pays attention to them just to get close to their ‘prettier’ friend.
28. Love means devotion, caring and happiness to a girl, in that order.
29. Some girls care about looks, some care about brains, but ALL girls want a guy who will love and care for them.
30. Girls want nothing more than to feel loved.
31. Girls always hope that they can always remain as friend with their ex. But never know how.
It makes me content and happy and on high when it’s there. But later, it kills me gently. Gently.
You know when a smoker promises he would never smoke? He tells this to himself and to his friends. But he would say, “Of course, it won’t be abrupt. Like, if I smoke six packs a day, I’d start from four. Then after two days, two packs. Then only a pack. Then only nine sticks. Then five. Then three. Then one. Till it’s gone." His friends would then nod - few doubtful nods, some really-sure nods. Weeks would pass. He would do what he promised.His feeling would be undescribable - if there’s such word. He would be happy. He would have gone to the good life. He would now smile with no pretentions and guilt because he’d be on his way to saying goodbye to the yosi. But then by some twist of fate, out of the blue, the urge for taking more packs and coming back to the habit of yosi comes running after him, poking him to his sides. He would be nonchalant about it at first; but would succumb to it later on because after all, the yosi is still his reason for living.
You know when I promised to forget about love?
I told this to myself and to my loved ones. I said, “It won’t be easy and fast, I know. I’d get a box and put all of his stuff there, cry, and then let go, and never cry again. I’d live my life again, I’d go out with my friends, and love myself. I would move on now.” Everyone felt happy - though hesitant, they still believed me because they loved me. I did everything I promised. I felt free and different - if there’s such feeling. I was happy. I had no regrets and hard feelings.I smiled and laughed and lived my life without painful baggages because I knew I did the right thing. I said goodbye already. But then by some twist of fate, out of the blue, he’s coming back, reminding me of the memories I’ve tried so hard to forget - but are secretly buried behind my mind. I tried to tell myself it’s just a lie; but I just let myself fall later on.
Because after all, he’s still my reason for everything.
Pwede pala ‘ko maging pulitiko. Walang isang salita oh. :)) O sige na, babay na talaga. Baba ko na yung phone ha? Oo sige na, bababa ko na talaga. Una ka na, tapos baba ko na rin. Ay sige mauna na ‘ko. Sabay na lang kaya tayo? O sige ha, ito na talaga.
Alam kong ikabibigla mo ‘to (sa kadahilanang napakasaya pa lang natin nung Sabado), pero alam kong ito ang nararapat para sa’tin.
Tandang-tanda ko pa nung una tayong magkita: lasing ka nun at mukhang may problema, ako naman ay empleyado sa bar na iyon. Sa kabila nun e nagawa mo pa rin akong ngitian nang iabot ko ang iyong order na isang platitong mani. Sinabi mong samahan kita dahil nalulungkot ka. At dahil napamahal na ako agad sa iyong ngiti, di ako nagdalawang-isip na pumayag. Nangyari na nga ang naisip kong mangyayari. Makalipas ang isang linggo, pumayag na ‘kong maging nobyo ka.
Napakasaya natin: nanonood ng sine, sabay kumakain, sinusundo mo ‘ko, nagtatawagan at higit sa lahat, nagawa mo ‘kong ipakilala sa Inay mo. Medyo nagulat at naguluhan lang nga siya nung una, pero naiintindihan ko naman yun. Ngunit pagkatapos ng tatlong linggo, biglang nagbago ang lahat.
Tinatawag mo nang “baduy” ang lahat ng pelikulang gusto kong panoorin; lagi ka nang busog; kailangan ko pang magbigay ng tatlong magandang dahilan bakit hindi ko kayang umuwi nang mag-isa bago ka mapilitang sunduin ako. Higit sa lahat, wala nang ginawa ang Inay mo kundi mangutang sa’kin (pang-Mahjong daw), dahil ayon sa kanya, bilin mo daw yun. Tuwing tatanungin kita, galit ka na agad at magbabanta ka pang makikipaghiwalay na kung patuloy pa ‘kong mangungulit. Nagkakapag-asa na ‘ko nung Sabado na babalik ka na nga sa dati; pa’no ba naman e pinagluto mo ‘ko ng paboritong kong pansit. Kaya’t kahit humingi ka pa sa’kin ng dalawang libo bago umalis, masaya pa rin ako at nagbalik ka na nga sa dati.
Nalaman ko na lang (kay Badong) na para pala yun kay Perla, ang babaeng iniyak-iyakan mo nang oras na una tayong nagkita. Mahal mo pa rin pala siya.
Sana maging masaya na lang kayo.
PS. Yung refrigerator ko na hiniram mo (isang linggo na yun sa inyo), paki balik na.
PPS. Sa bar pa rin ako nagtatrabaho. Yung address ng bahay ko, ganun pa rin. Baka lang kasi gusto mo ng… makakausap.
I’m sorry if I lived on the past too much. I’m sorry if I did not realize that while you’re trying to fix the relationship little by little, here I am, ruining it like I’m just the only one getting hurt. I’m sorry if I was insensitive and selfish. I’m sorry I forgot that there’s nothing to worry about, now that we’re together. I’m sorry for bringing up the past everyday, when I promised you that I would not do it again. I’m sorry for not appreciating your efforts because I was busy recounting mine. I’m sorry for being childish. I’m sorry for being jealous. I’m sorry for crying all the time. I’d understand if you’d go now.